Khyra's Mom shares her wines, words, and probably some whines from time to time!
Can't wait!
Sounds too cool! We thought something wazzup with the blog! Hugs,Sammie and her Mom
This sounds very interesting!!!Mom and Dogdad love wine. They don't whine too often though -- except when we express ourselves too loudly at the bedroom window before dawn when the two mouthful dogs across the street walk by!!!Wirey woofs,Jake and Just Harry
Oh Ilove this paper! So beautfiul!Can't wait to read about all you whines and wines!Diane
Love it already!!!Summi's Mummi
oh I love wine and I love to whine, so it is a perfect combination!
Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSounds too cool! We thought something wazzup with the blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sammie and her Mom
This sounds very interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dogdad love wine. They don't whine too often though -- except when we express ourselves too loudly at the bedroom window before dawn when the two mouthful dogs across the street walk by!!!
Wirey woofs,
Jake and Just Harry
Oh Ilove this paper! So beautfiul!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read about all you whines and wines!
Diane
Love it already!!!
ReplyDeleteSummi's Mummi
oh I love wine and I love to whine, so it is a perfect combination!
ReplyDelete