I got a bottle of it when I took Fenway to meet his furever people in Shrewsbury!
One of our better/bigger Wine and Spirits Shoppes is there...
Here is some info on it It is a good summer food wine. There is nothing pretentious about it...no real complexity BUT it was a good drink - especially given the price!

Last Friday I had the Russian Hill Syrah...another of my http://www.wineaccessmontly.com/ selections...
I enjoyed it a lot - but I enjoy Syrah's - but I'm not sure I'd spend this money again even if I could. There was nothing offputing or wrong with it - just nothing that WOWED me!
Thursday night I enjoyed a wine from THIS ONE - it was the Dry Gewurtz - I love Gewurtz - I haven't had a dry one in sometime - I would buy this again! Especially at $8.99!
I'm looking forward to Friday night's planned Shiraz from Howard Park - one of Khyra's blog friends said this was her favourite Australian winery - they even went there on their holiday. I feel fortunate I can get some here in PA - I actually got this bottle on my way back from last Saturday's dog transport! I also stoppped HERE for dinner! - I had the Cowboy Crunch!
I really do what to be able to have time for MY blog...I so appreciate those that have found me and commented!
With next Wednesday's 'event' looming on the horizon, I'm trying to figure out if I should care or not?
There are times I want to get pensive and ponder LIFE as I know it...
But then I think WHY!?! Just get up in the morning like normal and go from there!
I do want to shake the things I have in my head out for public review...but they just haven't made it yet...I give it thought whilst on my transports...usually as I drive south and solo...on the way north, I talk to the pups!
I really want "Hearing Between The Lines" and "The Same Eyes" to see the light of day...time will tell when they are ready!
Not forever, just for now!
Here is some music: Dwight Yoakam "The Back of Your Hand" -
blogging is good for this kind of therapy, plus being alone and talking to your dogs.......
ReplyDeleteShiraz is the best wine on the planet......
life is good, live for the moment,
a few pearls of wisdom from moi!
J x
Blogging is great therapy. Get it out here.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry!
ReplyDeleteLife is to short to waste on bad beer, cheap tequila or wine that doesn't wow you.