Pinot Gris - a nice offering from Wine Access Direct - I took a chance a purchased a case- actually, not much of a chance as I've yet to be disappointed in anything I've trusted them to offer - here is the link to the info about it - sorry to tell you it is sold out - actually sold out in a few days - but if you are nice to me, I'll share a bottle - I've got one chilling now! NOW for the OTHER P and G - Peter Gabriel his website - and Peter Gabriel - - his Wikipedia page -
I hadn't really had an idea for a blog post but then I thought of how The World Cup is commencing today - and I thought of South Africa and how far they've come - yet, like 'us', how far they still have to go - one thing lead to another and VOILA Peter Gabriel -
The songs I selected also include two artists I enjoy - Kate Bush and Simple Minds - so here we go - you will notice I've included two versions of 'Don't Give Up' - I couldn't decide so I didn't -
Here's to a great World Cup - here's a great weekend - here's to the folks 'in charge' at BP getting theirs -
I could have included the other P&G - I'm not crazy about them buying the company that makes Khyra's dog food - time will tell on THAT one -
Cheers!
Sorry for not visiting sooner! That pinot sounds great, although I'm not a wine connoisseur...will you be enjoying a glass of it while watching the World Cup? *wink*
ReplyDelete