Monday, September 6, 2010

N Is For

N is for ...

The NUMBER 3

As in 3 Doors Down...I've shared some of their songs here before BUT whilst on transport Sunday I heard



Which got me thinking I had to post it for it worked on so many levels for them and for us -

After the song wrapped up, the on-air personality mentioned THE BETTER LIFE FOUNDATION - which was something 3 Doors Down started and champions - I see this year's bands include another I have assorted releases from: TOAD - aka Theory of a Deadman -

I couldn't find a version of the song I could embed that I REALLY liked so here is one I'll link to

And for me, no mention of 3 Doors Down would be complete without some Kryptonite



So, if I go crazy, will you still call me Superman?


Cheers All!

BTW KT, this post was brought to you in conjunction with some Red Guitar - I do think I could make this my daily drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment