Sunday, April 22, 2012

L Is For

Levon Helm - he lost his battle with the evil c on 4/19/12



That tune was so telling of how he wanted us to think of him when he left us -

Here is another LH tune with another artist that is amongst what defines me



The Last Waltz was one of the first CD's S burned for me - and so it goes - it is just wild to see The Band from back 'then'



Here's a Joni Mitchell tune that was in The Last Waltz - S and I joked about it as we shared breakfast in the early days of our relationship



Here's to staring holes in scrambled eggs!

And here's to 7-1/2 years!

Cheers!

I hope the new Blogger template will translate well!

AND I hope to find time to share more here on W&W -

Just Sayin'




1 comment:

  1. Truly one of the great voices in rock. The Band could play anything with anybody. That is a great version of Coyote. RIP Levon.

    ReplyDelete