
This is what is in my glass: Johan Vineyards 2006 Pinot Noir. It was another of my wineaccessmonthly.com shipment.
It is all the write up on the site says it is!
Here is the winery's website too>>>>> click H E R E - I concur with their comments as well.
I think I'm glad it is sold out - I might have been tempted to get more! Pinot Noirs are one of my favourite reds...but then again, I like most reds!
Since April 25th is ANZAC Day, I think Saturday evening's selection will be something from Down Under 'there'!
So, what's in your glass?
Cheers!
There are some damn fine Australian Pinot Noirs out there. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteA glass of Macon Villages. It's cold and dry and white - and after weeks of suffering a bad cough/respiratory infection it's been doing the job of soothing the throat.
ReplyDeleteFound a nice Chilean Fair Trade one recently, might write about it on my blog soon.
Glad you started posting on here now.
I would like to hear about the PA laws as well!
Kate (Pippa doesn't drink wine).
well, where do you want me to start?
ReplyDeleteok, tonight we drank some more of the New Zealand white which I got at a beauteous price locally........
Usually NZ wine is very expensive here, but this was a steal. I have binned the bottle in the recycle box, but hey, it was good!
Then we moved on to a South African First Cape Red Shiraz, which was divine.
Now about to fall asleep in the keyboard, but happy!
Also back from our adventures, more soon, but our trip to the east of Scotland was lovely, beautiful weather, fantastic sun rises, deserted beaches, and good food and wine.
Hey, perhaps I should write a blog?.........
Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxx