Thursday, April 23, 2009

I See A Weekend On The Horizon

And since I'm caught up on Khyra's Blog and Furiends, I'm going to post!



If you click here, you find out what I'm enjoying right now...

Early reports are favourable! I had been trying not to drink before the weekend BUT tonight I just felt like it! I've had a reasonably good week with various aspects of the life...

I will continue to work towards finding my groove for this blog...please throw comments and suggestions back at me!

I know I will answer a certain lady from Scotland about PA's liquor system rules.

I will admit it feels funny NOT to write in Khyraese - please forgive me if I slip!

Cheers!

Phyll

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I luv the weekends, and if you feel like writing in Khyraese, please feel free! After all it's your blog ;0D

    We are off on an adventure tonight, back on Saturday evening. More soon. Enjoy your wine!

    Will report back soonest.

    Jeannie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to know you're writing this and it's NOT in khyraese!

    ReplyDelete