Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday|Sunday

Well, nothing in the glass tonight...

Just not feeling 'it'...

I want to be able to rise a bit early since I'm hitting the road for a puppy transport. I think I've got to figure what box they will best fit in to make their trek Down Under to a certain friend that wrote earlier today and said 'send them to me now'...

I'm full from dinner...I'm tired...I'm just not in the drinking 'spirit' -

I'm very appreciative of the comments and feedback. In the posts ahead, I hope to address the queries about the state's system.

Happy rest of YOUR weekend!

Cheers,

Phyll

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes you have to be in the "right" mood to appreciate good wine, I agree.

    Good luck with the transporting of the pups today.

    I am up early watching the most beautiful sunrise over the hills here........

    Take care, J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way, they still haven't arrived!

    ReplyDelete