Savour and Sip...this very nice Pinot Noir - it was in this month's WineAccessMonthly's shipment - it helps remind me how much I do enjoy a GOOD Pinot Noir!
Share...here is a blog that I have shared with others - it so makes me feel small in the grand scheme of things. I think Esther found Khyra's blog from Nala's blog. THIS ONE just blows me away. It is such a great assortment of culture and country YET some very personal experiences. I would strongly suggest you read back over some of the posts related to Esther's niece passing on before her time. They will move you...BIG TIME.
Siberian...Enough said!
Son Volt...I've got two songs to share of theirs...Windfall and Tear Stained Eye
Stone Sour...and I offer Through Glass
Strange...how some 'friends' just disappear...but then it shows they really weren't friends!
Thanks for reading!
Cheers!
Oh how I love a good pinot noir. Definitely my favourite red. I'm off to check out that site you suggested.
ReplyDeleteEver try Burrell School Vinyard? http://www.burrellschool.com/ They are literally my next door neighbors (which is why we're contemplating a pinot vinyard). Our land is adjacent to theirs. anyway... i'm not a big wine-y...but i could polish off a bottle of their pinot myself anyday. i think its won some awards...
ReplyDelete