Saturday, March 6, 2010

W Is For

W is for
WINE - actually, an excellent value in wine - I may have mentioned this one before - and if I had more time, I'd go back and check but what would it really matter - I'll just post about it again - I'm currently enjoying the 2007 production - I stumbled onto this wine whilst looking for information on another one several years ago - and due to the combination of my muscial interest AND the great Spanish grapes it included, I was quickly hooked - in looking for some information to include on this post, I found THIS BLOG post which had the write up for the 2005 - where I got the picture I've used - AND the website for the wine itself - I couldn't get a picture I liked from there - I have enjoyed trying some other Spanish wines in recent months - not pricey at all and quite good -

Whilst enjoying the first pour of this, a song came to mind that inspired me to make use of some YouTube songs I had staged for a post when the spirit moved me - I think once you see them, you might see where I was going with the 'theme' -

Sometimes my posts are for a reason and sometimes they just pop into my head - some are worthy of worrying about and some are just what they are: A POST -

I did enjoy reading this post on Saturday - it so made me think of my last 'o'ne - as in Ode to Old Friend - it was reassuring to see I am not alone in having the same thoughts about what happened to and why - I also know one of you commented about the same thing happening to you - the "I am part of all that I have met" really summed it up - it probably is part of why we try to hold on - even beyond when we should - in my case, I give too many the benefit of the doubt for too long - but there comes a time when even my patience is consumed - and I'm a pretty freakin' patient person when it comes to 'understanding' -

Time to share some tunes that have a theme - I hope you enjoy them!

Cheers!


















No comments:

Post a Comment