I can't imbed the next few so I'll just link to them -
Matchbox Twenty Unwell - 3AM - If You're Gone -
Semionic - Secret Smile I can imbed -
Same for some 3 Doors Down tunes -
And two from Hall and Oates -
I feel like I've been M-I-A here - tried to feel a post - just didn't - even though I really wanted to babble about something - even tried to force myself - but that didn't work either -
Life is still what it is - still trying to adjust - learning to work on selling myself - making the most of the good days - and realising the bad ones could be worse -
The transport I'm doing on Sunday will be dedicated to proof of that - I'm still trying to work on how I'll even be able to handle talking about it - I know I'll find the words - I usually do - although too often AFTER the fact -
I had to change the blog template - the one I had - and really liked - was going away - supposedly there was some way to save it but I didn't have time to piss around with that - so for now - until I find something else that fits, I'm making use of this one - I'm not sold on it - so don't be surprised to find it has been changed the next time you stop by -
Cheers!
You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both together
ReplyDeletePut the lime in the coconut, then you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning
See, you feel better already....BOL
The new template is a little bleak for WW.
Maybe party hats or something.
Not sure why I am missing some of your posts, but I went back and really enjoyed the 1992 Greg Lake "from the beginning". Now that's why Martin makes a dreadnought.
I kind of like the new picture.
ReplyDeleteWords are a blessing and a curse. When it's time, the right ones will come along.
ReplyDelete