Saturday, July 31, 2010

G Is For

G is for George Michaels - yes, I have his Twentyfive CD in my collection -










I decided to share three 'G' artists you've probably not heard of:

Gob Iron - Gov't Mule -and one S turned me onto back in 2005, Gillian Welch - all three of these are in my collection as well -

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. OK, ya got me on a couple of these. GW and Gob Iron. They are OK, always good to discover new things. Not a big GM fan, but Careless Whisper is an 80s classic. Very talented guy that could use some better material. And the last post, Bonnie Raitt - it just doesn't get any better than that. Reference a few months ago about the Muscat grape. Columbia winery here in Seattle put out a very nice Muscato that is terrific. A little sweet and bubbly - very nice for after BBQ and spicy happenings. My first exploration in that direction is many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George. Best concert I have ever been to, hands down.

    ReplyDelete