Saturday, November 6, 2010

D Is Also For

Davy Knowles - this was thanks to KT and Lady's comment about 'coming up for air' on the Dwight Yoakam post -

Davy Knowles - with or without Back Door Slam - is/are incredible - one of those groups/artists that had me the very first time I heard them - and I suddenly felt very old when I heard how young he was - I mean, he was born in 1987 - YIKES! -

The last song I've included here is a duet he does with Jonatha Brooke - and a song I played over and over and over - and yes, sang along to too -

I hope you enjoy these selections - I could have kept pulling his entire YouTube catalog -



















3 comments:

  1. We highly approve of this newcomer to our musical collection. Had me at the first video in your email. Musically wise beyond his years.

    ReplyDelete