M is for Metallica - saw this post from NPR on Friday and it lodged in my head - I've always been a fan - so here are some M's
THIS is THE most powerful M song - IMHO - I actually own the paperback that inspired this one - I can still picture it on the bookshelf in my old bedroom -
Of course, I love this one - I can't embed it - but here is a Thin Lizzy song M did - and here is a Thin Lizzy version- RIP Phil L! - I could have embed'ed it but Blogger was fighting me so I did the link to be safe!
Another M is MONDAY - and come Monday, I hope life will FINALLY get back on track for me -
Please cross paws and fingers!
Cheers!
BTW, this was Friday's glass - think I'll be snagging more for the price
THIS is THE most powerful M song - IMHO - I actually own the paperback that inspired this one - I can still picture it on the bookshelf in my old bedroom -
Of course, I love this one - I can't embed it - but here is a Thin Lizzy song M did - and here is a Thin Lizzy version- RIP Phil L! - I could have embed'ed it but Blogger was fighting me so I did the link to be safe!
Another M is MONDAY - and come Monday, I hope life will FINALLY get back on track for me -
Please cross paws and fingers!
Cheers!
BTW, this was Friday's glass - think I'll be snagging more for the price
No comments:
Post a Comment