Thursday, January 20, 2011

P Is For

P is for PAID!!! I got a check!!! I treated myself to some new music - first one was Lucinda William's new release - I pre-ordered thru Amazon - it doesn't arrive until March but since I have all her other works, this was a no-brainer - especially since she's found her slutty voice again -





Another P for purchase was the new Amos Lee



Mumford and Sons was another




Trampled By Turtles was another - I know I've shared it here before but.....




This working again is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, money....

    We're on the road, will catch up with the music later

    I seldom sleep well when I travel (no problem for Lady)- spending the night in Boise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job. Must be like a breath of fresh air for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You totally deserve it! Couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete