Sunday, June 12, 2011

T Is For

Timing...for as they say, timing is everything -

Thanks to the time I left for work on Saturday, I got to hear Blackie and The Rodeo Kings - along with EmmyLou Harris - I SO wish I could find the song they did together but it isn't out there - part of the words that snagged me were "I'm just a step away from your heart" - I did pull some of their other tunes from their website and YouTube - and I ordered the 'album' - it comes out on Tuesday - hearing them - and seeing them - brought back many memories - they also reminded me of The Domino Kings - another group I lucked into back in 2005 - I actually had planned on sharing them 'here' at some point -

Oh to have the 't'ime to do that - I feel like I'm never caught up in Blog World - even with Khyra's kind khlearing of our Google Reader, I'm back to looking at 300+

I might just have to do it again - and somehow figure out how to manage them better - and not feel compelled to visit everyone - and leave comments - etc - I know most Bloggers DO understand but...

So, please enjoy the tunes that follow my babbling - and since I don't want to take more time to finesse this post, I'll just say

CHEERS!










1 comment:

  1. You need to cut back a bit on the blogging. Since we went to an every-second-day schedule and did the same with commenting, it's been much more fun again. Because that's what it's meant to be: fun.

    ReplyDelete