Tuesday, May 24, 2011

B And D Are For

Happy 70th 'B'irth'D'ay to 'B'ob 'D'ylan -




I just wanted to do a quick post - I was inspired by some of the tunes I heard when Khyra and I went out for some errands over lunchtime - http://www.xpn.org/ played all Bob Dylan during the noon hour - this one stuck in my head for so many reasons - simple twists of Fate really have determined much of the past seven years of my life - I wanted to use Jeff Tweedy's version for something different since he was part of Uncle Tupelo and Wilco - two other artists I was introduced to by my simple twists of Fate - along with being





Now back to what I doing -

Happy 70th Birthday Bob - your surely outlived lots of folks - and I'm sure many didn't expect you'd still be kicking at this point!

Always keep 'em guessing -

Of course, we hope you got KHAKE!



1 comment: