Saturday, October 24, 2009

P Is For

P is for...


Pours
Friday night's pour - was somewhat disappointed - not that there was anything wrong with it - there just wasn't anything "special" about it


But Saturday's pour makes up for that - once again, I'm quite taken by this Sauvignon Blanc Touraine - and would gladly add some of this to my 'cellar' if I had the funds -
Pandora - quite the cool music stream
Pork
- for PULLING and shredding is in the crockpot -

Philadelphia Phillies - fingers crossed for four wins during the course of the World Series!

Puzzled
- by some PEOPLE most of the time -

Pat Green - can't imbed the song here but the link will take you there

Paul - my baby brother recovering from a spinal fusion - which means PAIN ahead for him - but hopefully the end of the constant PAIN he's been enduring for some time now -

Pink Floyd - which incorporates my PUZZLED comment - a friend that had made this song have some special meaning to our friendship just kind of disappeared from my life - some days I think about writing him until I think back to sending him a birthday email this past June that went unacknowledged - which does cause some PONDERING and PAIN -


Maybe one of these days and/or nights I'll swallow my PRIDE and try again - I just want to know if he's okay - once upon a time I used to tell R no one knew him better than I did -not even himself - and once upon a time he agreed -

And now to PUBLISH POST!
Cheers -
P

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Paul is doing well. I hope the operation is a success.

    I think you should contact R. Then you'll know forever.

    ReplyDelete