Khyra's Mom shares her wines, words, and probably some whines from time to time!
Maybe it is coming - and soon!
I love the Barbra and Barry duet! They are 2 of my faves.I miss the Bee Gees, since Maurice's death!Hoping to see more posts here soon...BTW, I haven't been to post office to mail the pin...but will soon!
Take it from someone who writes horror for a living-- the worse thing you can do is censor and contemplate your words. The best thing? Just write. It doesn't have to be perfect. It only has to be "from your innards.";-)Looking forward to reading more of your words!Enjoy!
Hmmm... reconsidering this friend thing. :-)
DOOOODE.... I will totally cop my favorite song is Coppa. I actually dig Barry!i didn't know you wanted to write?
I love the Barbra and Barry duet! They are 2 of my faves.
ReplyDeleteI miss the Bee Gees, since Maurice's death!
Hoping to see more posts here soon...
BTW, I haven't been to post office to mail the pin...but will soon!
Take it from someone who writes horror for a living-- the worse thing you can do is censor and contemplate your words. The best thing? Just write. It doesn't have to be perfect. It only has to be "from your innards."
ReplyDelete;-)
Looking forward to reading more of your words!
Enjoy!
Hmmm... reconsidering this friend thing. :-)
ReplyDeleteDOOOODE.... I will totally cop my favorite song is Coppa. I actually dig Barry!
ReplyDeletei didn't know you wanted to write?