Saturday, January 2, 2010

U Is For

'U'ntil I can get my thoughts together, I offer two versions of a song that is in my head to start the new year







I've written about Slaid before - he's quite talented - and quite a part of my new life that commenced in the Fall of 2004 - I know almost all of his songs by heart -


Here is his website and here are the lyrics (with tabs and chords) to One Good Year - dang I see by his tour page on his website he'll be in West Yorkshire UK in late January - maybe Khyra's pal Ginger Jasper should get his mum to go see him!

Seriously, I have been considering what to write about - I don't like to leave this blog unposted for long but I've not had sufficient time to focus on it -

I keep seeing the letter R yet I see some alphabet soup -


Please accept this downpayment for now -

2 down, 363 to go -

2 comments:

  1. Now I have the song in my head too!!!
    I guess our heads could be filled w/ worse stuff!

    ReplyDelete