Thursday, December 24, 2009

H Is For

Holiday...




These are three of my favourite holiday songs -

The Eagles song was one I played and played and played when I first got the 45 -

Greg Lake's song is just haunting -

The Pretender's song is another that always comes to mind when I think of tunes for 'this' time of the year -

This time of year is still difficult for me - so many reasons - I've had lots of nice surprises this year trying to help and/or take my mind off 'things' -

All of it is very appreciated - words can't convey what it does mean - just as words can't convey why it is all so tough -

Other H's that come to mind right now:

Hurt by actions I can't share here

Hardened by some of those same things

Hassled by the fact I can't get the text to align as I want

Hoping my muse returns soon and

Helps me figure out what I'm going to do in 2010

Happy I have Khyra and all of you

1 comment:

  1. Happy holidays to you Phyll. Here's hoping 2010 is bigger and better.

    ReplyDelete