Saturday, December 5, 2009

J Is For

J is for....

John Doe and his track The Golden State - it was the ring tone on my Samsung for quite some time...The words are just too good! It applies to Khyra and an other in my life...



I had to laugh - when I pulled up the lyrics, I was listening to the song - and I snagged them at the same moment the words I heard were the words I read- that is scary!

J is also for a song on one of the first albums I bought! Bobby Sherman - Julie - 'nuf said!


Julie DO you love me?

Another J that comes to mind - Justin Townes Earle - his song 'Mama's Eyes - well so many messages there! Justin's dad is Steve Earle - one of the artists that changed my life - and he's also named for Townes Van Zandt - another artist that has changed my life -

J is for Khyra's Pal Jack who has lost two sisters in too short of a time -

J is also for JOURNEY - something I am on - and something that kicked in on December 7, 2004 - more on that NEXT week -

Cheer!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what is happening on Dec 7? Can't wait to hear. I'm still heartbroken for Pat and Jack and JoJoe over Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't heard that one in ages. Thanks Phyll!

    ReplyDelete