Saturday, December 12, 2009

T Is For

Telling...

This one

This one



All wines I've had for the first time since I last shared what had been in my glass - all quite enjoyable - glad I've gotten to experience them -

10cc - a favourite of mine from the old days - with this being one of their songs that I just HAVE to sing along with and to - Dreadlock Holiday !

Tina Dico - Count To Ten - this was one of THOSE songs - one that as SOON as I heard it, I was hitting The Internet to find the album - the words just grabbed me - BIG TIME - the album (same name as the song) is very good and sitting quite close to me as I put this together -

Toni Braxton - yes, I know you are going TONI BRAXTON? - hey, I've admitted on many a previous occasions how diverse my music collection is - and I do love some sappy ones that I can belt out - and if only I could sing well I'd share THAT with you - but for now, you'll have to make do with Toni's version -

Tonic - and not the liquid served with gin - If You Could Only See - since eyes are my strong point and my favourite feature to focus on - this song says a lot - you truly can see so much from some one's eyes - you can see if IT is there or if IT ISN'T -

Tough and Trying - as in this week -

Triumph - NEVER SURRENDER - Something I'm planning on never doing !

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment