U is for 'U'S
and
T is for them
Sadly, they still don't get IT
I heard too many heads twist on their moorings with what Obama proposed Wednesday night during his State of the 'U'nion but it has to start somewhere -
I don't see them proposing much save for NOT what he said -
That is 'u'nacceptable -
I will admit - and some of you know this - I was not an Obama supporter from the start - I was a Bill Richardson supporter - but I could not in good conscience ever ever consider the other ticket - so I gave him my chance -
There is still time to turn this bushcheneywreck around -
Guess we better never talk politics...
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found this blog. I was a Hillary supporter right to the bitter end, but like you I couldn't vote for more of the same or maybe worse. How do we get across to those bozos that they are supposed to be working and we aren't amused by this nonsense that's going on in the Capitol?
ReplyDeleteNow I need a glass of wine. Just thinking about Congress drives one to drink.
As I've said before, don't approve of everything that he has done but very scared to consider the shape that we'd be in if "they" had won. Now if everyone in DC would grow up and act like adults instead of spoiled little brats who don't play well with others.........
ReplyDelete