Wednesday, January 20, 2010

M Is For

More Loss
I saw on my FolkDJ-ListServ that Kate McGarrigle passed away - here is the link to an article in the Montreal Gazette - and here is an article written by the individual on the list that shared her death - he was asked to contribute to a packet of articles they were including in the Wednesday edition - he touched on the relationship and legacy she had with her sister and other family members - some may not have heard of her - but she was quite talented - and she shared those talents with her children Martha and Rufus - who had a talented father Loudon Wainwright


I'll let the videos I've gathered from YouTube be the proof






More Loss also applies to Erich Segal - the author of Love Story


I will never forget seeing Love Story for the first time - and the tears - and Preppy - and of course the famous tag phrase -
Of course, love really does mean THAT and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment