Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cathartic

I've always found such relief from my most cathartic activity: crying
I can do it well...and it can so help. Probably part of the reason the song S wrote for me was titled "She Cries Alone"
During our walk today, Khyra got to hear me talk to the sky. We had a varying mixture of dark clouds, blue patches, white poofs, and even more. I started thinking (yes, I do that too) about Sam and Mr Magoo....then Sam and Laska...and how she didn't deserve this...and whoever/whatever was looking down on us could stop anytime now.
Yes, we deserve to be laughed at for the things we as a culture do sometimes BUT not Sam...not Laska...not those that have given so much of their hearts and hopes for his recovery.
I'm feeling kind of selfish BUT I want us to get our lives back. I know Sam deserves to get hers back. Laska deserves to regain the stability he had FINALLY found.
I'm trying to remain optimistic because I don't want to feel like I caused the shift in the karma flow. Too many of 'us' are pulling for him for 'us' to be denied this.
So, before the tears find me again, I'll switch topics...

Here is tonight's wine - another wineaccessmonthly.com selection

A nice GOLDEN coloured SB/Sancerre! AND the US importer for it is......READY???

MARTINE'S Wines from Novato California...what do you think of that Sugar's Mom?

I see that it is sold out...bummer! BUT I do have a case of another similar one on the way later this summer.

So, here's to Laska...here's to Dakota...here's to US!

Cheers,

Phyll

P.S. The MediaPlayer is on 'surprise me' mode...nice mix thus far!

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think I have no more tears left, they start up again. I'm finding it hard to keep reading all these sad news stories. I hope life gets back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in agreement with Trace, time for some good news. We hope it comes soon.

    ReplyDelete