I knew I needed to hit the pillow early tonight for I have a transport Sunday morning. I have to leave the house before I normally even contemplate stirring - let alone facing the outside world but...for Sophie, I will do it!
I grabbed my last bottle of THIS - and all I can say is DAMN! I forget how great this wine is for the price! I checked the state website and was THRILLED to see it is on sale this month for $9.99!!! I will SOOOO be hitting my store and stocking up on this one.
I lucked into this one a year or so ago. A friend from SMS mentioned another wine (something with a CAT on the label). When I googled it, I happened upon a blog that mentioned this one! It looked very interesting...given the GUITAR and the grape types. I located it at my local state store and was blown away!
It is not a fine wine by any stretch of the imagination but it is a GREAT wine for the price! I don't mean that as a bad thing in any way at all! The first sip I had was soooo smooth and from there I was hooked! I went back the next day and got more! I shared a bottle with S and he was also very impressed. Given he was the real reason for my guitar attraction, it was quite fitting he'd like it too!
Everytime I have a Spanish wine, I always intend to search out others...here is another I've had and really enjoyed...again, I googled CODICE and got THIS one. I just checked the PLCB site and see it is also $9.99...looks like I'll be picking up some of that when I go for more Red Guitar! Tempranillo so makes for an enjoyable AGJ!
As for what I'm listening to tonight? Back when I renewed my www.xpn.org membership for the year, I chose THIS CD as my gift: White Lies For Dark Times. I listened to it once tonight - I'm very happy with it! As I've shared before, the songs/cds that snag me the first time I hear them are the ones that are so an important part of my collection!
What are you drinking?
Cheers to all for a great week!
Phyll
10.52opm is not an early night. Just sayin'. :)
ReplyDeleteso sorry apologies for not commenting, life here has been kinda busy, last child of ours celebrated his 21st, and the sun has been out, so Marv and I been making the most of the outside world.
ReplyDeleteI will comment in more detail on here when the rain begins! Which surely will be soon! Suffice to say I adore Spanish Wine, so much to choose from too.
Marv is not the well boy tonight, so I have drunk a small amount of South African Rose as it is warm weather, and the Rose is chilled to perfection. Off to the V.E.T.s tomorrow with my poorly boy.
hugs to Kkkkkyhra! and youse. Jeannie xxxxx
sounds good! we will have to check it out!!
ReplyDelete:) martine