Monday, September 21, 2009

It is what it is

As in almost Autumn

As in the last of the Limoncello

As in Week 2 of my life being an NFL free zone

As in almost time for Tails on The Trail

As in Week 4 of my life being free from the 5am radio switching on

As in a time for good memories thinking of my first Belgian experience - it meant a lot to be asked - it meant more to meet her - it meant the most to read the happy emails and see the pictures as Fred and Dodi made their ways to Missouri and Wisconsin

As in approaching a special five year anniversary of a life changing event


NOW to choose some music to share...

On my transport leg to Hagerstown this past Saturday, I heard THIS SONG from 3 Doors Down and I knew it would be part of my next post year - the radio got cranked and I belted out the song as I headed down I81.

So I've decided to feature all 3 Doors Down songs

Kryptonite

Here Without You (Acoustic)

Landing in London (All I Think About Is You)

Away From The Sun

Trust me, I've played all my 3 Doors Down CDs over and over

Yes, I've found myself so far down away from the sun - I could keep going but these five are a good start!

Cheers!

P.S. AND as in the first time I spoke on the phone with the special momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment