Friday, September 25, 2009

D Is For

Driving...

To Warminster in the morning for our third Tails on The Trail! I'm quite excited for I'll be getting to meet a few virtual friends and some 'furtual furiends' As I write this in preparation for posting, I'm still not sure how to dress for the weather so as to be ensure I don't end up too warm! Do I need jeans or can I go with a skort and hope the others don't stare at the legs?

We'll see how I feel in the am - although I might still be asleep since we'll be rising at 5am so we can depart between 0630-0645. The event commences at 0900 BUT I always prefer being early to late!



Drink...

Is for Allegro's Fanfare - the second one on the list - I actually picked up two bottles on Thursday - one of them will be going back to Rhode Island. I needed to make sure it was a worthy choice so it made its way to my glass for the evening. I hope they like it - I do!


Dinner...

For Saturday will be a HOAGIE from Lee's Hoagie House Growing up in the Philadelphia Suburbs, I was raised on hoagies! Some call them subs...grinders...po'boys...etc... Whenever I make a trip 'that way' I try to get a hoagie. There is just something about the roll that makes a hoagie a HOAGIE! The tough part will be travelling with it for the two or so hours for I'll want to eat it straightaway!



Del Amitri...

One of those groups I enjoyed hearing - a few of their tunes were interesting but one day I heard this one

Be My Downfall on www.xpn.org - and it quickly became my downfall of a tune - I can NOT get enough of this one PERIOD!

Of course, there are many other tracks on their Hatful of Rain I love. Usually when I start listening it is for an extended session.

Always The Last To Know

Driving With The Brakes On

Move Away Jimmy Blue

Roll To Me one of those songs that should just be longer! It seems like it is over way too soon!

Kiss This Thing Goodbye


And now D is for

DONE!

Cheers!

1 comment: