Friday, July 10, 2009

Dolcetto

Is that a screaming red barchetta?


Nah, just a nice red wine!
This was one of my wineaccessmonthly.com offerings... I have my shipments delivered to work - and since I was off most of this week, I went out Friday afternoon to procure my box!
I was a bit whited out SO I chose a red for Friday night...this was a nice one!
I got my new Amy Speace CD in the mail today...very happy with it...it is called The Killer In Me...
and the CD includes a bonus track of The Weight Of The World...I've listened to it twice - burned it for S...glad I found her a few years back - quite the talent!
Enough Said!
Cheers,
Phyll

1 comment:

  1. We got a great red on Wednesday at our favorite wine bar - Elsa Bianchi Cabernet Saugignon... only $9 a bottle and holy cow was it good for the price!

    ReplyDelete