Friday, July 24, 2009

Still...

Still here...
Here is the write up for THIS ONE...it is Friday night's AGJ...nice but not THAT$$$ nice!
I started to post last Saturday night/Sunday morning...didn't feel it...


Thought about a Wordless Wednesday
OR an explanation of my last Wordy Wednesday...didn't feel it...


Spent all week feeling like I was constantly catching up on the other blogs...


Had a good week but had hoped for a GOOD week...


Enjoyed one of my Touraines last night...one of last year's case purchase...it was dinner's only course...seemed to go well with everything!


Only one transport this weekend...a short leg for a Brittany named Fenway...
Next weekend should be at least a handsome Sibe named Luke...


AND my sister Di arrives from Phoenix Tuesday AM...and returns on Sunday PM...


Hope all is well in your worlds!


Cheers!

Phyll

P.S. Ordered John Flynn's latest CD Friday night...he did an in studio chat with Helen Leicht on www.xpn.org sometime last year...did THIS SONG...and ever since that day, I've been waiting to purchase the cd...it is so like something S would say/write...I do think their paths crossed in college...and I still can't get DOVER out of my head - I've posted it several times over the course of our/my blogging. I also LOVE Two Wolves - gee, I wonder why?

1 comment: