
Since I had made THIS for dinner, I felt something nicely Italian would complement the theme for the night.
The lasagna was good. The next time I make it, I'll be more cognisant of the amount of noodles I use OR I'll increase the 'stuff' to mix with them.
As for the wine...it was one of wineaccessmonthly.com's offerings...good wine...not worth THAT price.
I appreciate comments/suggestions/etc related to wines..for example, Martine mentioned a Elsa CS she had...I checked PA's website...Elsa products are available...including a Bonarda I'll try to pick up!
It was back to work as usual this past week...and same for next week...sadly, S's work duties took him everywhere but East...he was close on Thursday but then had to head back West then South...oh well, that's what they make next week for!
I'm raising my glass to a certain friend in Scotland...rumour has it, she's being held hostage by a M-I-L...but she's CLOSE to FREEDOM!
But then again, freedom is just another word for nothing to lose!
I have two doggie transports this weekend...five dogs total for the weekend...four of them are Siberians...pics on Khyra's blog of course!
As you may have gathered, no Wordy Wednesday this week...a combination of reasons...I expect it will be back next week.
Cheers!
Phyll
I want to know more about S. Please.
ReplyDeleteDitto:)
ReplyDeleteYou are such a saint for all the transports you do!! We will have to checkout your wine club, sounds really fun...
ReplyDeleteCheers!
xo martine