Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks!


Here is tonight's wine. It is another wineaccessmonthly.com selection. I'm quite pleased with it. I wish I had opened it sooner (as in after I received it) so I could have ordered more. It would be a great wine at $13.00 so at 20% OFF $13.00 it would be a fantastic wine! I see it is sold out!
I got a late start since I wanted to get Khyra's Sunday post ready and then catch the fireworks display at The Club. It was soooo convenient! The command post for sending them up was even with the house so I just had to walk to the edge of the property and watch!
I shot two videos....the first one is right around ten minutes - I stopped the video when it reached ten minutes then started a new one...the second one includes the grand finale!
Here are the youtube links for them:
Another nice transport day -
One set for next Sunday as well -
Cheers and Happy Fourth!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, good vids of the fireworks. I struggle to get photos of them right, never mind a vid. Hope Khyra was ok with the noise.

    Kate and Pippa

    ReplyDelete