So, here is Saturday's adult beverage...another wineaccessmonthly.com offeringNice wine...Chile has some great stuff at a very nice price...I would probably buy more of this one if it was available in PA but NZ SB's are still my preferred region.
I'm looking forward to my Brittany transport save for having to venture into a W*****t parking lot to do it...I'll make the best of it! Knowing Fenway is going to his furever family will make it stomachable...AND there is one of the better state stores for my county of PA is in that shopping center!
With my sister venturing in from Phoenix Monday night/Tuesday morning, I need to get some stuff for her...she's requested some Captain Morgans...
As for the one month and counting? August 26th is Khyra's 3rd Gotcha Day! Oh yes, and my 50th birthday!
Not a problem for me...as I say, age is really a mindset...and only three ages really matter!
16 to drive
18 to vote
21 to drink
After that, not an issue!
Cheers!
you can buy liquor in PA on a Sunday?
ReplyDeleteI could legally drink at 19 but lets just say that I started early.
V
Happy one month and counting!!
ReplyDeleteI love NZ SBs too!!!
Happy One Month and Counting tooooo from me. Will raise extra big glasses to you!
ReplyDeletethe law here is confused........
as usual with anything to do with the UK.
However you can drink legally here at 18, vote at 18, not sure about the driving though.
too much voting and drinking has clouded my very ancient brain!
50 is the new 30 remember!
One month and counting to what?????
ReplyDeleteSafe driving on your transport for Sunday.