NOW for some happier topics...
Here is tonight's wine:

It was the white in my recent wineaccess.com club shipment. When I brought this home from the office (I have my shipments delivered there since they need to be signed for), I popped this one in the frig so it would be cold when the urge struck me. Given it was on the warm side for May today, I felt like a chilled one.
I would definitely drink this one again. I can so pick up the pear it mentions.
As was the case with last Saturday's red, I would even order more of this one BUT I already have a case of white in the works. I did notice when I went to the site to pull up the info on this one that the one I mentioned last weekend sold out in two days.
As for music on tap for later or heard earlier today...
David Gray - Please Forgive Me - quite the thoughts in the song- I'm sure we all know the feelings expressed.
Iris Dement - Our Town - this song always makes me feel so longing for our things used to be- when things were not complicated. I had proof of THAT when I read this blog earlier this evening. Somehow it doesn't seem right a teenager is shot and killed in Great Falls Montana.
Lucinda Williams - Drunken Angel - written for Blaze Foley who just couldn't handle it all. I might have to dust off some of my Blaze tunes.
Ah yes - it was nice to be solo in the office today for I could crank the tunes and sing along.
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Cheers!
Phyll
I hear you have a long weekend which makes me really jealous.
ReplyDeleteI like David Gray a lot.