Friday, July 3, 2009

233?

Are you REALLY 233 years old?


Here's to 'the us'
AND what I chose to drink to 'us' - a nice Petite Sirah - and since it was July 3 when I made my selection, it seemed the logical choice!
I had one of the Touraine last evening - long weekend and all! I'm glad I have eleven more of them!
For dinner, I made this soup I saw on Rhonda's Blog - I would suggest it! I enjoyed it a great deal! I'm glad I have some left. I made it pretty much per her post BUT I used the 'meatloaf' blend they sell.

It has been a pretty good week on many levels...Laska...other reasons...a transport...and the comments being left on Khyra's blog for our three day Paw It Furward...and other reasons.
Cheers All!
P.S. BTW, Media Player is on 'Surprise Me' mode - Some great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. That soup does sound good- might have to put it on the list for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Mommy's gonna try to make it for dinner one of these days..! Let's see if she's kind enough to share some with moi! Keeping my paws crossed.

    Cheers,
    Maxx & Mommy

    ReplyDelete