FIRST OF ALL LASKA CAME HOME!!!
Now, to our regularly scheduled feature:
Still Be Around
You came into my life
When I was still someone else's wife
I entered yours as well
And we decided only time would tell
Where our strange journey might lead us too
But it saved us from feeling damn blue
From the start the pull was strong
Despite each knowing it should feel wrong
We couldn't stop nor did we want to
Each time one of us said I love you
So while feeling the pressure from the rest
We knew our sense of 'we' would pass the test
So tell me you'll always be around
To cheer me when I'm feeling down
So tell me you'll be there
To let me know you still care
The plans we had
Had made us so glad
And we knew it would be tough
Be what would had would be enough
To get us through the road ahead
And one day be able to share a nightly bed
As the days and months went by
There were times that made us cry
Yet we always got through
But it was getting too tough for you
So what had seemed might be our destiny
Wasn't going to happen for you and me
So I'll tell you I'll always be around
To make a smile out of your frown
So I'll tell you I'll be there
To let you know I still care
We've worked hard to make it work
Even though we've each had turns at being a jerk
But I'd like to think
We've each found our missing link
A bond that we just can't break
A chance we just have to take
A reward granted to us by Fate
A true yet odd kind of soulmate
One that enables us to share
Many ways that show we care
The kind of love many never find
Other than just a dream in their mind
So let's say we'll always be around
Even if it's from another town
In each other's hearts as best friends
Strangely together until life's end
PadH
05/19/2006
oh still puzzling here, but very deep stuff!
ReplyDelete